Established in Beijing in November, 2002 with generous support from the Li KaShing Foundation, CKGSB is a private, non-profit, independent educational institution and the only business school in China with faculty governance. The school offers innovative MBA, Finance MBA, Executive MBA and Executive Education programs. In addition to its main campus in the center of Beijing, it has campuses in Shanghai and Shenzhen and offices in Hong Kong, London and New York.
1. The establishment of teaching overseas outlets, the new curriculum development, teaching network and overseas offices lack of uniform student management, data cannot be safe and fast sharing of all resources is difficult to use reasonable excavation.
2. Trainees and follow-up information is mainly managed by EXCEL, data is not unified, systematic tracing and follow up enough not accurate, timely access to and effectiveness of dynamic participants, and record follow-up;
3. Expand the market, distribution and follow-up e-mail, not standardized, systematic; collaborative project cooperation, college communication of information is difficult to immediately and effectively, etc.
1. The establishment of a global unified management platform for students, and English bilingual student data collation and cleaning, to achieve 360 掳 view of the student, student follow-up and record information related courses;
2. Overseas marketing of standardized management, EDM standardization of delivery, tracking of potential participants, unified record of student engagement and behavior, a timely reminder of the relevant staff and task assignments, and report analysis market, improve effectivefollow-up;
3. Build project collaboration, communication platform, using a mobile phone App and collaborative community to make cooperation between the parties and instant messaging to communicate well;
1. In about a month's time, to build a global unified information platform for the participants and potential participants, sharing information to ensure data security under the premise of collaborative projects, coordination of communication, greatly improving the sales and marketing department work efficiency.
2. Standardization overseas market promotion processes, to assist potential students get more diverse and effective tracking and statistical analysis of the marketing, the focus of interest of students in order to adjust the curriculum to better serve overseas markets.